Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summertime





So I meant to do this a long time ago.. I was trying to make cute little pictures for the blog. I got one done but then I figured I'm not very good at it nor do i have the patience for it. Anyways... to the blog.

At the end of the month I made the long long journey to Salt Lake. There were 2 reasons why I drove to Utah. To pick up my bubby!! I missed him so much. Its so hard to got almost 2 months without him. :( After I picked him up he kept asking me if we could go home. We enjoyed all the picture taking after I picked him up. he was being goofy. It was so cute.



The 2nd reason.. My Mom's Birthday!!! Its always fun to get together for her birthday. We usually go to the stock car races or to the Bee's baseball game. They always have fireworks too. Don't you feel special mom? Fireworks for you birthday. How sweet. :) Love you mom!! The great thing is this year we went to both!! It was fantastic and Logan had a great time!



While we were there we got to see my brother Ryan and his family. i haven't seen them in 4 years!!! Wow how did the kids grew OMG!!! Logan loved playing around with Erick. I'm so glad that Ryan was able to get leave.









1 comment:

The Niebuhr's said...

Those pictures are great! I like the one of Erick and Logan.